Monday, 6 January 2014

Happy 2014 to you all!!


Happy belated New Year everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years and celebrated with loved ones! Did you do anything exciting to celebrate? It was a quiet one for my husband & I but we had little celebration New Years Day to also celebrate our 4 year anniversary. We looked at old photos of when we starting dating and watched some movies.

Its crazy how quickly these 4 years have gone by but I cannot wait to see what 2014 brings us. One thing we plan on doing is moving house to somewhere more quiet and bigger for when we have a family of our own. I love where we live now but our neighbours are a nightmare. I have always wanted to live closer to the countryside and away from the town centre. Hopefully our dreams will come true and we both get exciting new jobs too!

I have lots of exciting things happening on my blog in the next few months including setting up my new Passionfruit Ad over the next week. I'm going for their new Sweetheart package at a super cheap price of $19 a year which has 1 large ad for sale each month. Along with some new features to highlight the most out of my wonderful sponsors each month. I cannot wait to start getting back to doing more regular posts each week.

I also have an exciting giveaway coming soon so if you love art your going to love this giveaway I have for you gals! Keep yours eyes peeled!

(Vintage chalk New years picture taken from here)

 photo signiture_zpsfabb3287.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! just came across your blog and have been reading through all your posts! :) I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you xxx Such a pretty 2014 post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lulu,
    Jocelyn,
    We wanted to let you know we "nominated" you for a Lieber Award! We had no idea what it was when we were nominated either haha. But you can read about it in our newest post:
    http://junebugsandgeorgiapeaches.blogspot.com/

    We nominated you because we think you're amazing.
    xoxo
    June + Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww your the sweetest! Thank you SO much!! I've been nominated a few times before and its such a lovely way of finding new friends and getting to know the nominees :)

      Lulu xx

      Delete