I've finally had chance to sit down and chill out for the evening. Paul is on the late shift today so he wont be home until about 9pm. This gives me time to do my blogging and do a few more things around the house. Here are my picks for this week!
1. Gorgeous mint wedges from Bait footwear (They do amazing fifties inspired shoes!)
2. The sneezing baby panda haha! Its been around on YouTube for years and I love it!
3. This blouse is super cute from Lala Magic
4. I've been on the hunt for a UK site that sells these Saltwater sandals.
5. Dying to have a waffle maker!!
This coming Wednesday I'm going to an art exhibition on Brick Lane to support my lovely friends over on the Breathe Happiness blog. I've been looking forward to this for a few months now and cant wait to spend the day/evening in London with Paul. This will be the last day out for us both until after the wedding and I couldn't be more excited! :)